Saturday, June 26, 2010

Get Your Kicks...

 My friends Jack and Denise traveled Route 66 together a few years and remains one of their favorite vacations together. So Jack asked me to surprise Denise with a little lunch bag of Rt. 66 goodness. He purchased the 66 fabric and red/white polka dot and I threw in some of my fabric as well. I'm so happy with the results. Even if I never thought I'd use Rt. 66 fabric on anything!

Front of bag. Button details and elastic closure at top. I used Oklahoma since I'm from there and I can do whatever I want when ChaBanks-ing it up.

Back of the bag. More button detail and fabrics reversed. I used Missouri because that's where we are all working this summer.


Close up of the front.

And this fabulous head cup/vase thing I bought at an antique store a few weeks ago. It is supposed to be a present for Bobby, but I had to use it.

From the Show Me State!
Chantry 
(who has totally shown!)

No comments: