Monday, October 19, 2009

And I'm back...

Oh my gawd...has it really been over a month since I last posted??? Well, yes it has. I'm sorry to you 5 or so readers who have come to depend on my insight and thoughts of the world at large. I've been busy...but mostly lazy. But I do have a show open right now and it just wipes me out. "How I Became a Pirate" is fun fun fun and not to brag...but I did just get my first mention in a review in the big city paper here. And it was good! So, I feel pretty happy.


That's me in the lower left. And let me tell you...green and orange are not colors I normally wear. But I look good on stage! Maybe pirate couture is my new look.
Speaking of costumes, Bobby and I are still trying to figure out what to do for Halloween. I want to be "The Two Fridas." He wants to be iconic downtown Orlando buildings. I don't think either of them are going to work out. I refuse to be a building. Refuse.
Bobby's 26th birthday came and went and it was loads of fun. A big thanks to Donna and Jason for a delish birthday dinner. And thanks to the Shannon and several others for making the birthday boy absolutely fall down happy at the bar. It was fun!!!!
Missed you,
Chantry

1 comment:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

congrats on the show. I'm trying to decide what I want to be for Halloween too. It's down to Mommy Dearest or Little Edie from Grey Gardens.