Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm totes into it...

You've seen maybe one of these before...but I love the new pics I took yesterday. This rooster bag is one of my favorites I have ever made. It is vintage French linen and vintage plaid cotton. The handle and lining are made of new blue broadcloth. 

I didn't have enough of either for the back, so I made strips of both and I'm so pleased with the outcome.

This one is made with paper piecing. Some great Sis Boom fabrics.  I really love this.

This was an on sale fabric and I didn't know if I would like it or not. But I love it!!! The lining and handle are a super cute polka dot. All in all...I'm happy. 
How are you doing?
Chantry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the scroll fabric...I love seeing them in strips like that. Jennifer