Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Design...

This morning, Erika "Little Edie" Wilhite and I met up to pick out pattern, fabric, and trims for her Fringe show, Patient X: something something something (I know that as designer, I should know the whole name of the show, but its long and escapes me now. Sue me). She picked me up in the convertible (We're so Florida) and we stopped for a coffee at Drunken Monkey (I had a vanilla latte, whole milk, thank you). (Why am I writing everything as side notes?) (I don't know.) Anyway, I'm making a pair of bloomers for her crazy character...no really the character is in an asylum. Concept involves some showmanship and razzle-dazzle, so there had to be sequins. Here's the fabric and trims...


I love the gold sequin elastic trim we got....really makes me happy. But anything with sequins does.

So, I could pretend that I wanted the focus to be of the things in the back, but I really just wanted a good pic of the gold sequin trim...but I couldn't get it....so actually let's pretend we care more about white lace trim, red trim, red flowers, and red thread....I feel better don't you?

No comments: