Friday, April 24, 2009

Bags in progress

I'm posting some pics of bags that aren't finished but I'm excited about them so I can do it. Remember....they aren't finished!
This bag actually has the same lining as the outer fabric. I never do that. Well, not never since I'm doing it now. I just like the fabric so much that I wanted it inside and out! I'm not good with a camera but understand the color is much more vivid and orange-y turquoise-y that it looks.

Hmm...maybe I don't like the background. 
This bag is a little different. I actually pulled the lining fabric out a little bit to create a border so it isn't so much honeycomb looking. What I'm trying to figure out is how to insert the elastic that goes around the button when I get it on. Plus, I'm out of white elastic and I think black elastic is too much for this. 

Here's that bag again at lower right. Another with the the same lining trick is up right...I really like the look. What do you think?

Well, I'm off to Jennie's 30th birthday party for a few minutes. She is of course getting a ChaBanks bag! Lucky.

No comments: