Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Birthday Bag and Big Ass Bag

 My fabulous niece, Aubrey, has a big birthday coming up (number 5!) and my sister thought she would like a little purse for her day. She likes pink and sparkle. So this bag has it in spades. I've been playing with transfer paper for my labels so when I found this pretty pink and purple butterfly, I decided it would be a good centerpiece.  I added her name and some rhinestones and we are set to go!
      


The back has some randomly placed sparkle too.

My friend Jack was tired of carrying things around in his grocery shopping bag so he gave me some Rt. 66 fabric to make a big ass bag for him. I love how it turned out. And I love the "location" of the shoot.




Chabanks label on a background of dog bones on the inside! It turned out really fabulous.

love love
Chantry

1 comment:

Jean Martha said...

Put a bottle of wine in my bag, k?