Sunday, August 9, 2009

Closed...

"War of the Worlds" closed today. It is always a little sad to close a show...any show. I ended up having a great time on this one. It was a collaborative effort and a good one at that. The process was a challenge, but I feel like I've learned. And that is always good.
I begin work at a costume shop tomorrow helping make costumes for "Charlotte's Web." 
And more good news...all those callbacks I've been going to??? I booked all three shows! Contracts are signed and I begin rehearsing in September.  I'm thrilled.
Below are a couple of shots of me from "WOTW." Enjoy the moodiness of it all.


Chantry

1 comment:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Charlotte's Web - what fun : ) I've just becomes friends with a guy who worked on the movie - he did Charlotte's fur : )