Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Obsession...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my obsession with beadwork. Specifically, Indian (or Native American) beadwork. Truly, totally obsessed.  So, when Bobby and I hit up the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, I was dying from all the beadwork. So I took some pictures for you. I hope you love it as much as I do.

This is all contemporary beadwork and it is all fabulous. Seriously? Teeny, tiny seed beads? How amazing is it?

Here is a close shot of the beadwork. I mean look at it! Teeny tiny...I wasn't kidding. And of course, pictures cannot do it justice. Man, I love it!

This is fabulous too. It just makes me want to do beadwork. 

This isn't beadwork, but antique embroidery. It is from the late 1800s and it was so beautiful. 
I just wanted to share it all. 
Chantry
ps...I promise there will be some sewing stuff on here soon!

No comments: