Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A couple of new bags and some labels...

Or some labels and a couple of new bags. Since that's the order the photos went in. I'm still not too adept at blogging. But dammit, I try. Let's get down to business.

      
I'm really in love with my new labels. Sorry I'm bragging, but they are good! And they are bigger than I would normally make and I like the scale in the smaller bags. And fyi...I keep spelling "label" as "lable". I'm annoying myself this morning.

In making these labels, I let my finger hang over my ruler and my rotary cutter found out and decided to cut the tippy tip of my right index finger off. It hurts like a bitch. But the labels are nice.

Rt. 66 has been a theme for a couple of bags recently and I found this cute image of some gals in a car. So, naturally they go in the Rt. 66 bags only!

         
Or in bags that have nothing to do with Rt. 66. I love how I contradict myself in the same post. I'm crabby this morning.

Finally, a new bag. This post was getting too long.


And another. The end.

Fingerless and crabby in Missouri,
Chantry

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lovin what I'm seein....