Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm a bit of a pill...

I have a bit of an ego. There I said it. Some might say my ego is a bit more than a bit, but don't listen to them, please. So, as some of you may know, Thomas Thorspecken spent an amazing amount of time visiting "WOTW" rehearsals and doing amazing water colors of the process. At the closing night party I bitched to Thomas that I wasn't featured enough on his blog. Well, he did good! He wrote a whole post about me! And my ego is a bit bigger than I might have led you to believe. But Thomas, that stinker, wrote lovely things about me while at the same time managing to be a bit snarky. This is why I love, love, love him. He truly made my day.

That's me knitting.

In other news, I started work today at the costume shop. I'm super happy.
Chantry

No comments: